Thursday 7 February 2013

My statistics on doing Maths......

My statistics on doing Maths is... not good. My head is currently spinning round and round - tensed mostly because I can't get the answer. And me being me, when I can't get the answer for Maths, I felt like giving up. Even when I tried, I can't get the real answer. And after ten times trying and still couldn't get the answer - I willingly closed my book, put away all my stationaries and here I am! releasing my stress on my sweet sweet blog.

Why? I don't know what's wrong with my head that I cannot get the answers to some of the questions. Thus, before I could get a severe migrain, I know I must stop. -_-" (not a good habit to practice giving up)

Now, me feel like me must sleep. Goodnight!

Sincerely
Afukaha-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment