Monday 4 February 2013

Blog dear blog...

I have been neglecting my blog!!!! Oh my... So many incidents that happened for the past year. When I look back at my last post, it was in MAY!! This is so not cool.

Ok. A brief update on my life. Hmm.. Now I am in Kolej MARA Seremban - studying TESL. This is my second semester already after I registered here on 4th July 2012. The life here is awesome. Of course there are some bumps in the road, but mostly Praise to Allah that as long as I am here till now, my life has been sailing smooth. And this is the determining seemester - whereby I will be sitting for AS exams. The marks from this exam cost me half of the full marks to qualify me to fly to New Zealand. Oh I didn't tel you right. If I pass the exams here I will fly to New Zealand!! (If Allah Wills it.. And if my marks qualify)

So that is the brief update. There are not many things to share no though as I am not that stressed and there are no important events (yet) to be updated. I was reminded by this blog again when Adiba Abd Aziz said that she wanted to make her own blog. Then it hits me that I haven't updated my sweet sweet blog in a loooooooooong time. So Sorry. :)

Well that is all for now. In Sha Allah I will update later in my free time.

Sincerely
Nurfatin A. Nizam

No comments:

Post a Comment