Tuesday 17 April 2012

Thank You Allah..

When my mind was wandering around today, it suddenly hit me.. I never was very thankful to Allah The almighty.. I was careless with worldly stuff while I should feel so grateful of what I have. I have a home, very comfortable at that. I have my family who always takes care of me. And I realise that I was so blessed with all the stuff that Allah had gave me.. Thank You... Alhamdulillah..

Thus whenever I look at my mum, and the way she treats my dad and my family, I was touched by the ever constant love that she give to us. She will do anything to make us happy, and she knows just the right way to approach us.. Again, thank you Allah, for giving me such a caring mother. I could never find the right word in the dictionary to express how I am grateful of you, and how I feel blessed.. And again there is no right word in the dictionary to express how I love you mom. I really do.. Sometimes it made me wonder, am I going to be as good as my mom when I have a family someday?? Haha... Only time will tell.......

Whenever I look at my dad, he is always the cool and silent type. But I know he always supports whatever it sis I'm doing, giving excellent advices along the way. I know he loves us a lot eventhough he rarely shows it. He will always be there for me when I needed the support...

To my lil bro.. Haha.. He's like the best friend that I could ever ask for. He will always make me cheerful, and he knows that when I am sad, or not in the mood, he willtalk on and on about something else, just to cheer me up and see me smile. Eventhough he doesn't show his love, but I know that he will always be there for me..

To my dearest little sis, I could never ask for another sis better than you.. I know that you love me just how much I love you...

Again, Thank you Allah For all your blessing towards me. I know that I rarely appreciate what you give to me. But I really am blessed, living in this world. :) Alhamdulillah

Sincerely,
Afukaha-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment