Saturday 27 July 2013

'Balik Kampung!'

This weekend I had the chance to come back to my grandparents house in Batu Pahat, Johore. Alhamdulillah. Got the chance to meet them before going back to Kelantan next week for Eid holiday since this year I will not be celebrating my Eid in Johore. At least I got the chance to experience some of the fasting month with my family in Johore.

Thinking back about this fasting month, it really flew by very quick. Today is already the 18th day of Ramadhan. And then Eid came. It feels like I didn't do much during this fasting month. But then as they say, you have to work hard to get what you want. There is no easy route to anything in this world. Thus, I need to work hard to Istiqamah in my ibadah, not only for this month. Hope to continue this till the end of my life. In Sha Allah.

Sincerely
Fatin Nizam

No comments:

Post a Comment