Thursday 11 July 2013

The Time Comes Again!!!



It's already Ramadhan!! 2nd Ramadhan to be exact. And I am seriously excited. Well who wouldn't be?

First and foremost I should say Alhamdulillah, Praise to Allah the Almighty that he gave me yet another chance to experience Ramadhan this year in my college with all my friends and teachers. Praise to Him that I am still alive and breathing till this day with my family and friends by my side. Praise to Him that I still get to keep my health to yet experience another Ramadhan and to devote myself to Him.

Now there is always a trend forming during Ramadhan and not during the other 11 months of the year. More people are reciting the Quran and are dedicated to finish all the 30 juz. But just how dedicated are we to finish the 30 jux in the other months of the year? More people are performing the sunnah prayers and are willing to wake up to perform tahajjud in search of the lailatul qadar. But just how devoted are we to do the same if it is nor during Ramadhan? During Ramadhan the saf in the mosque will be filled with people espacially during the tarawih prayer. But do we do that the whole year round?

I am not looking at other people's doing here. I'm looking at myself and reflecting it as I go. Istiqamah is very important when you claim that you are devoted to Him. But if we are just doing all of this thing during the month of Ramadhan, where is the istiqamah in that?

Thus here I am reflecting myself. Don't just stop the good deeds in Ramadhan. Continue it the whole year round. In Sha Allah your iman can increase and the level of taqwa to Allah will too increase.

Thus, may you increase your good deeds in Ramadhan and continue it even when Ramadhan is already over.

Sincerely,
Fatin Nizam

No comments:

Post a Comment