Sunday 17 March 2013

2 in 1

Since I haven't been updating my sweet blog recently, I will put two stories in here. Well, 2 in 1..

1:-

Last night at my college an event was held - Malam Suara Al-Aqsa (Voice of Al-Aqsa Night). Invited Aqsa Syarif who had helped a lot for the upbringing of Palestine. Also invited a few members of GKLN and apparently, Fara Fauzana came. I didn't have the time to take her pictures though - being the AJK I was a very busy person last night. Tired as the event ended at 1 a.m. But happy as the event went smoothly.



 These are the pictures that I managed to take. Not much....... :(

2:-

Need to wake up early this morning as the A-level students for my batch had a trip to FRIM! (Forest Research Institute of Malaysia). The fatigue from last night's event still hadn't gone yet, thus I slept the whole way to FRIM.

Upon reaching there, I praise to Allah a lot. That place is beautiful - no words can describe the beauty of nature that's preserved there. The lush greenery really made me calm.

And then we started with the activity. First activity was trekking on a trail in the forest - led by a guide. He stopped by at a few places to explain about the unique trees there and its unique characteristics. Then we went on to the treasure hunt. Going on the same trail again - but without a guide and we need to identify back the name of the trees that was related to the questions given to us. 

But the most excruciating thing that we did was going on the trail leading to the canopy walkway. We needed to climb a hill in order to reach the canopy walkway, walking through the trail in the forest for 1 km equivalent to 30 minutes. My legs almost failed me. But I kept on going and Subhanallah - the view was amazing! It really worth the 30 minutes excruciating pain in my leg muscles to witness that view.










Thus right now, I am extremely tired from the trip. hiking the trail to the canopy walkway really drained the strength in me. But all in all, I was glad to be presented by the beauty of nature from Allah. :)

Sincerely,
Fatin Nizam

No comments:

Post a Comment